Who we are
Our website address is: https://cooperativeproduction.org.
Cooperative Production, Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one (1) day.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) from other websites. Embedded content from other websites (not cooperativeproduction.org) behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website. We provide the links and information for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website, we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
Cooperative Production, Inc. (cooperativeproduction.org) uses webforms forms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information. Contact information from the form is used only to send material relating to the purpose for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
- cooperativeproduction.org will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- cooperativeproduction.org uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Where we send your data
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Newsletter subscription requests are shared with the Cooperative Production, Inc., marketing department.
- Job applications are shared with the Cooperative Production, Inc. human resources department and are kept in strict confidence.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Privacy Statement Revisions
This Privacy Statement was last revised on June 30, 2022. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the website.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our website for a period of time after the change is made.